With biking , you will sightseeing Sapa’s amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces as far as the eye can see home of the H’Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. What a memorable trip!
- Learn about the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities
- Visit the home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bikes and helmet
- Hotel and transfer
- English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Other meals
- Tips and personal expenses
Price for Private tour
- Morning: pickup at your hotel and gear up for your exciting ride. Your ride will be mostly downhill through the suburb of Sapa. You pass by Sapa town to ride along the smoothly road for 3 km, then get off the main road to head to Ma Tra village where is the home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and pine hill before heading downhill to Ta Phin. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. You will also have time to take a short walk around the village. Having lunch in the local family.
- In the afternoon, Keep riding up hill then down hill through the forest to Takko pass then get off at your hotel. End of tour.