The Perfume Pagoda (Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
- Enjoy time to trekking go up and down to visit Huong Tich cave
- Take row-boat trip to visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time”
- Entrance fees
- A/C Transportation
- English speaking guide
- Cable car (deluxe tour only)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
- Other cost is not mentioned above
Price for Standard (trekking)
Deluxe (cable car)
Price for Deluxe (cable car)
- AM: 08.00 - 08.30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
- PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00.