For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, no visit to Cambodia is complete without Angkor Wat trip. Mysterious Angkor 3 days/ 2 nights tour is offered to give you a deep visit to almost of highlight sites in Siem Reap, especially Angkor Wat complex. Let’s come and feel with us!
- Amazing boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to visit floating villages
- A traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as “Apsara Dance”
- Interesting discovery of beautiful temples in Siem Reap including Banteay Srei, Baphuon temple, Phimeankas temple….
- Special visit to the famous temple: Angkor Wat - a World Heritage Site with the longest continuous bas-relief
- 1 Hour foot massage
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Cold water and towel during tours
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- Meals as mention in program (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch and D: Dinner)
- Airport transfers and transport by air con. vehicles as per program
What's Not Included
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- International air ticket in-out Cambodia
- Other meal, drink, personal expenses,tip
- Other thing not mentioned in included
Price for Superior carbin
Price for Deluxe carbin
Price for Luxury carbin
Arrive Siem Reap by flight, Siem Reap – Treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia, special welcome all warmly to everybody, a moment of courtesy meeting then self-introduce with our Cambodian tour guide in the meeting point’s Siem Reap.
We head further out through rural countryside to the small but beautiful temple of Banteay Srei. This temple is largely built of pink sandstone, a harder rock that can be more elaborately carved and better survives the rigors of time. This is an opportunity to capture some good photographs of the clear and detailed carvings. Continue to Banteay Samre: Its rose-colored sandstone walls are decorated with carvings and bas-reliefs, which are among the most accomplished Angkor has to offer.
We visit Ta Prohm ‘Tomb Raider’ fame. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history. Left as it was ‘discovered’ by French explorer Henri Mouhout in 1860, the tentacle-like tree roots here are slowly strangling the surviving stones, man first conquering nature to create, nature later conquering man to destroy.
Welcome dinner with Apsara Dance show at local restaurant.
For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, No visit to Cambodia is complete without attending at least one traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as “Apsara Dance” after one of the most popular Classical dance pieces. Traditional Khmer dance better described as “dance-drama” in that the dances are not merely dance but also meant to convey a story or message.
After breakfast, we begin to visit:
- The ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century)
- See the South Gate, Bayon Temple – unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara
- Baphuon temple lying just to the north of Bayon a pyramidal representation of mythical Mont Meru
- We step to see our old palace as Phimeankas temple in huge complex that was used for our king in the past time.
- Then Elephant terrace is platform for king and officer viewed show and people meeting.
- Preah Palilay was is older than Angkor Thom was nearby, deeply in forest and on path back. You see monk sprinkle water to people.
We continue to visiting to the famous temple: Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.
Enjoy foot massage 1hour and walking at busy pub street where you can find many bars for cool drink or shopping at Angkor Night Market.
After breakfast depart Siem Reap for the Tonlé Sap, driving down the eastern side of the lake. Arrive at Kompong Klaing, a remarkable village built entirely on stilts, where there is time to explore the various houses, school and shops before boarding your private boat. Cruise along a short tributary, passing fishermen and children playing in the shallow waters before arriving at a typical floating village where you may either disembark or cruise amongst the waterways.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure to next destination. Say goodbye to your Cambodian guide and driver. Goodbye Cambodia!!!!
- Angkor Holiday Hotel: Peak Season charge: 25 Dec 2016 – 10 Jan 2017: 15$ per room night and 23 Jan 2017 – 02 Feb 2017: 25$ per room night
- Angkor Paradise Hotel: Peak Season charge: 25 Dec 2016 – 05 Jan 2017 & 20 Jan 2017 – 08 Feb 2017: 20$ per room night.
- Sokha Angkor Resort: Peak Season charge: 20 Dec 2016 – 05 Jan 2017 & 25 – 31 Jan 2017: 40$ per room night
- Compulsory Gala Dinner
- 24 December 2016 : Angkor Holiday Hotel - $50/pax, Somadevi Angkor Hotel- 65$ / pax, Sokha Angkor Hotel-100$ / pax
- 31 December 2016: Angkor Holiday Hotel - $65/pax, Somadevi Angkor Hotel- 75$ / pax, Sokha Angkor Hotel-120$ / pax