Within one day, visitors will explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh. Despite of a short trip, it does not mean that this trip is lack of interesting and attractive. You also have chance to be overwhelm with the beauty of landscape and the friendliness of people there.
- Explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh
- Enjoy the daily life of Thai minority when visiting Lac and Pom Coong villages
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Tours and activities as stated above
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Private tour price
Price for Private tour price
- 08.00 Mai Chau Trek tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Mai Chau (140 km) via Hoa Binh city. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys and traditional villages. Arrive in picturesque Mai Chau valley which it surrounded by spectacular karat rock formations and picturesque rice paddies.
- 12.00 Enjoy your local style lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house.
- 13.00 Trek to visit Lac and Pom Coong villages to explore the daily life of Thai minority and maintain their ancient traditions and customs.
- 15.30/16.00 Return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 19.00.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash