The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23, 2014 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam. Joining this tour, you have chance to visit both attractions of Ninh Binh. The Bai Dinh Trang An tour in Ninh Binh is very popular in festival after Luna new year holiday!
- See scenery of mountains and rivers in Halong on land of Ninh Binh in one day
- Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Trang An
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurantElectric car in Bai Dinh pagoda for deluxe tour
- Mineral water on car+ A/C tourist car during itinerary
What's Not Included
- Tips, personal expense
- Other meals and drinks
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
Price for Standard carbin
Deluxe (Electric Car)
Price for Deluxe (Electric Car)
- 07: 30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
- 10:30 - Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
- This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
- With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
- The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
- 12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
- 13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
- Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
- Embark on a traditional sampan gently rowing down the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dark ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
- 15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
- 16:30 - Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
- 19:00 - Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation's door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.